Sunday 22 July 2012


  http://yoursnaturally.MyArbonne.co.uk

I am always glad to refer reviews from my clients.   The fact that the products are amazing is just part of the story.  Its the business opportunity that is the golden egg,   this business of the 21st Century,  its all about leverage and redirection,  please feel free to get in contact if you would like to know more 

jsmeiman@hotmail.com


I was introduced to the Arbonne line of products by a friend who took up direct selling as a way to help supplement her family's income. 

I tried the FC5 shampoo & conditioner based primarily on the way it smelled, as I'm a sucker for anything with a fruity or citrus scent. And I was running low on shampoo at the time, so thought I'd give it a try. The first time I used it I loved the way it smelled but also loved the way my hair felt after washing it. After using the shampoo my hair felt almost "squeaky" clean, as if I could actually feel the old stuff being stripped off my hair. I have used Arbonne products for over 5 years now. 

The  FC5 line of Fresh Cell Technology products was introduced about a year ago. I liked the Intelligence Shampoo I was already using from Arbonne, so I didn't try the new FC5 Shampoo right away. But I am so glad I finally tried it!! I initially tried it because the price was good, but I am still using it every time I shampoo because I love it. First of all, it smells wonderful. I have been trying for over a year to put a name to the scent. The best I've found is "Easter!" I know! But it's floral and citrus and wonderful. It sudses up just fine--but not so much you have to wonder what is in it! It cleans my hair well without using much shampoo at all. But it does not strip my hair. I use the FC5 Conditioner too and really like it as well. But I've forgotten the conditioner a couple times and my hair was still manageable. This is my new regular, everyday shampoo and I would definitely recommend it. This fantastic shampoo leaves my hair soft and smelling great. It has a fresh kiwi scent that isn't overpowering. For those of you with guys in your house, you will appreciate that the scent isn't too "girly". My 17 year old son tried it and wasn't bothered by the scent at all. The fact that the price is lower than Arbonne's previous shampoo doesn't hurt either. — 3 months ago

I figured I should try this since the reviews are great and I have a friend that started selling Arbonne. You don't need a lot of this shampoo for it to work, it doesn't lather like other shampoos. My hair felt a lot more clean than it typically does after using this. Left no residue, and rinsed out very easily! Nice light scent

No comments:

Post a Comment