Friday 14 December 2012


I first came across Arbonne Cosmetics a little under a year ago and was extremely impressed with how great their Sheer Tinted Moisturiser was and I've been lucky enough to try more from their cosmetics range again.
So in preperation of the colder months, I have religiously put Arbonne into my daily makeup routine. These cosmetics have benefits that are not only age defying but are also pure and safe for the skin.  They not only do cosmetics but what seems like everything; Skin & Body care, Mens Anti-Ageging, Baby Care, Cosmetic brushes and accessories, Fragrances, a Detox Spa range and a whole lot more.



So here is the Arbonne experience of one customer. ..


Arbonne Makeup Primer 
I have never felt my face to be feel so silky and beautiful till I came across this primer. Its almost clear, velvety texture makes it so easy to apply either with your fingers or a brush.  This primer preps the skin for a flawless makeup finish as well as smooth out fine lines and evens out skin textures all the while being lightweight. Leaves a super smooth finish and makes my skin look flawless without make up, and even more flawless when I am wearing makeup. 
I have combination-oily skin and would highly recommend this to women who have the same skin type for its oil minimising effects - no blotting needed for most of the day. It is also great for all other skin types too and is free of Parabens, Phthalates and Talc.  The packaging is sleek and the fact that it comes as a pump makes it all the more convenient. Slightly higher than average for primers in the price point but would definitely last you up to eight months or more with daily use so it's well worth the price you pay.






The idea behind setting powder is to provide a natural radiance to your makeup, all the while keeping it there longer. It's a must have for women with oily skin, as it leaves your skin matte and has a 'Light as Air' feeling. The beige coloured powder has been said to be a universal colour for all skin tones so even if you have darker skin, it won't leave a white ghost-like complexion and vice versa, if you're pale, it won't make you look any whiter.
Great to use on top of their liquid foundations and sheer tinted moisturisers,






This is my 'what I can't live without' product of all time. This bronzer gives you a beautiful glowing complexion and has quite a warm shade to it and one that I would describe as 'Thailand in a compact' for it's truly sun kissed colour. It has a bit of shimmer from their ground mineral particles which reflect the light and aids in enhancing your features. Like many other Arbonne products, they use age defying ingredients and although it's great for an all over face colour, I have been using this mostly to contour and enhance certain facial features such as cheeks, jawline and around the temples, and that it does extremely well and is also long lasting and is the perfect shade for my olive skin tone.
It's mirror like packaging comes in handy and super easy to find in your (if you're like me, what always seems to be bottomless) handbag. As many of the Arbonne face products are within the same price range and can be a little steep for some, always keep in mind that their products are filled with age defying ingredients, hydrating formulas, no mineral oils and are not tested on animals which brand them in the higher end of cosmetics, but at the same time is also good for your skin… as well as provide the perfect tan all year around, minus the harsh sun rays.



Arbonne Blush in Blossom
Using this product right after my bronzer by applying on the apples of my cheeks makes such a difference to the outcome of my makeup. The purpose of blush is to simulate a natural glow and define your cheekbones which can instantly make you look happy, healthy and youthful. Although I think bronzers are the most amazing thing in the planet, the perfect blush shade is what completes the look for me. If there is one thing you can't have enough of, it's blush and I've loved using Blossom everyday since. Arbonne blushes also come in 8 beautiful shades so you're spoilt for choice.



I couldn't be any happier trying this colour out for many reasons, firstly being that it's a hydrating lipstick packed with Vitamins A, C and E and Pomegranate Extract which means it keeps your lips conditioned and hydrated, also that they are highly pigmented making them long lasting. Their lipsticks easily glide on your lips and can be worn on its own without gloss on top and doesn't dry up or crack like some lipsticks I've used in the past. The Coral Reef lippy will most definitely be a makeup staple during Spring & Summer, and having olive skin makes me look just that little bit more exotic.
These lipsticks are well priced and if you're after intense colour, hydration, conditioning, long lasting elements all in the one sleek black tube then this one of for you, and all the better, Arbonne lipsticks also come in 14 shades - a colour for every season or occasion perhaps.






Favourite lipgloss to date! I caught up with a girlfriend the other week who complimented me on how glossy and long lasting my lipgloss was, and that during our catch-up she couldn't take her eyes off my lips and how I needn't had to reapply all that time. "It's Arbonne," I responded. Very impressed with this product and it has been one of my holy grail items to use since I received this package in the mail. I'm not too sure about the rest of the colours but this has superior long lasting shine, and even that description is an understatement and the best part - minimal stickiness. This is also a perfect gloss over the Coral Reef lipstick.
A perfect shade throughout the year but would most definitely be more appealing during the warmer months, this is definitely going everywhere with me during Spring Racing season and in between 
 touch ups.








The the new lip polish collection from Arbonne Cosmetics. Available in 7 shades, you'll find a gorgeous colour to pair with either a daytime or night time look – my other fave is Posh which is the perfect shade for all the brights we're seeing in this year's spring trends. They glide on nicely and leave your lips feeling soft and smooth without that sticky feeling other lip polishes can leave behind!





KEY BENEFITS:

  • Botanical based ingredients are used in all their cosmetics
  • All products are free from Parabens, Phthalates and Talc
  • Arbonne range is infused with anti-aging forces
  • Hydrating formulas that are botanically-based

No comments:

Post a Comment