Thursday 12 July 2012


ALL-NATURAL ARBONNE

 Another Fan I do believe : MissMavern :

" In a market saturated with gimmicky products promising to deliver one thing or another, it’s tough to be a smart consumer and pick the right products. You all know I’m a product junkie, so I’ve tried practically everything that’s available and done a good amount of research. One product line that I hadn’t tried and just recently had the opportunity to try is Arbonne. I’d always heard of Arbonne but wasn’t aware of their expansive collection of skincare, health products, and cosmetics. I gave their RE9 Advanced anti aging skincare line a try, as well as the Makeup Primer and Perfecting Liquid Foundation.


The RE9 Advanced system has everything you need for both nighttime and daytime: Smoothing Facial Cleanser, Regenerating Toner, Intensive Renewal Serum, Night Repair Creme, Corrective Eye Creme, Restorative Day Creme with SPF 20, and more. Now, at 27 years old, it’s definitely time to start the prevention process. I already have tiny little lines around my eyes that I don’t want to develop into bigger, deeper ones. And while I’ve tried other good anti aging products before, I think there’s something to be said for using an entire system, from cleanser to eye cream. Using the RE9 Advanced system for just a week, I noticed much smoother skin. I could tell instantly that this stuff would do something great for my skin when I first applied it: Everything sunk into my skin immediately and didn’t leave a heavy, greasy residue. But the best part about Arbonne is that it’s all naturally-derived, free of parabens and mineral oil, (both cause aging!) and vegan. (No animal testing either… Phew.) The RE9 Advanced system brightened and firmed my skin, but most of all it made it incredibly smooth, I can’t get over it!

Next up: The Makeup Primer and Perfecting Liquid Foundation. The primer feels a bit like the famed Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer, but much more lightweight and it contains vitamins to encourage better skin as you wear it. I’m not sure if it was the primer that made my skin look amazing, but when I put on the Perfecting Liquid Foundation, I was stunned: My face looked flawless! This is a build able medium coverage foundation that makes you look airbrushed… No kidding! It gave me a super matte finish, so my skin looked velvety smooth. If you’re into matte foundation, this is the one for you. I’m not even into the matte look and I absolutely loved how my skin "
 -------------------------------
So there we go I swear by all the above,   and not only do I use them but so does my daughter and some of our friends,  there is no doubt when you have a product YOU believe in and then find many other fans you know you are onto a winner,  combine this all with your own home grown business well what more could you hope for.
I love what I am doing and the people I am meeting around the globe ....I am building my team and loving every minute ....

No comments:

Post a Comment