Wednesday 10 April 2013

Okay life is taking a whole new turn and my focus has become slightly more introspective,  although I will continue working within the health and wellness business and certainly within the MLM realm, things are slightly more demanding on a personal level and hence my having to take a step back.

There is no doubt my family will bounce back from this dilemma and the principals of the law of attraction are being fully utilised.   I have survived divorce and brought up three wonderful children on my own,  I survived the loss of my mother which brought with it a breakdown and i have fought and won the battle against cancer,  this latest battle will be won but its on very unknown territory,   My eldest son has been diagnosed with Alpha-1 antitripsen deficiency,  which until three weeks ago I had never heard of.   I have been devouring every article I can find on it.   Now I would like to hear from anyone who has or has heard of this syndrome.   So that's as far as I have got as yet,   And will let you know how our journey progresses from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment