Tuesday 16 April 2013

So my life has taken quite an a out turn in the last few weeks.  The best laid plans have been shaken to the core,  and I have some serious thinking to do on what the future holds.  My health has taken a knock but that for another day.  My son was hospilized for a numb thorax and when it wouldn't heal he was sent for emergency surgery.  I have to say a huge Thankyou to St George's NHS Trust who did an amazing job and were so caring at every step.   Following surgery my incredibly healthy vibrant 25 year old has been diagnosed with 
emphysema  and its a curve ball we are still struggling to understand.


So the next few days will be filled with research and looking for answers but for today we are simply dusting
 ourselves off and trying to understand it all.   Today it still seems very unreal,  it can't be us it can't be him
The diagnoses does not make sense it doesn't happen to young kids like him,  not my son ect ect all going
 round in my head like a washing machine and one avens knows how it feels for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment