Saturday 23 February 2013


 Pomegranate and kale are two foods I did not even knowingly taste until my adult life. Now they are a regular part of my diet and I cannot wait to share with you my latest shake recipe!

I am always telling you how I love Arbonne Protein Shake powder because it packs 20 grams of vegan protein with a complete amino acid profile rivaling animal protein. Did you know a recent study has shown that eating yellow pea protein helps you feel full faster at your next meal? And don't forget to add your Fiber Boost because those little icky toxins in your body just cling to the fiber like their long lost mommy and leaving you slimmer and lighter and thus, happy!! 

Pomegranate Kale Protein Shake

2 scoops Vanilla Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake Mix

1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or coconut milk or flax milk)
1 scoop Arbonne Essentials Daily Fiber Boost (ONLY 1 scoop a day!)
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds

1/2 cup organic kale
1 banana
Ice (depends on how icy you like it...I use 5-7 cubes)
Add water to achieve desired texture
Blend!
Enjoy. Without guilt. It is gluten, soy and dairy free and free of artificial color, flavors and sweeteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment