Friday 29 June 2012

Arbonne SPF products and am a HUGE fan.  These three items cover all your bases for complete sun protection: - Damage Control Water Resistant 30 SPF provides topnotch broad-spectrum UV blockers without leaving a white residue. I used it (multiple times) this past Saturday training for my triathlon.  It held up perfectly in the ocean, onto the bike, and throughout the run. My legs are a different story, but at least I don’t have tan lines! - Made in the Shade Self Tanner with 15 SPF can be applied morning and night.  I love the dual benefits … a healthy (fake) glow with anti-aging sun protection built in!  It’s subtle and not streaky.  Just be sure to wash your hands after, a rookie move on my part. - Lip Saver Sunscreen with 30 SPF is a life saver.  My lips get so easily chapped and I refuse to use lip balm without sun screen.  I want a Lip Saver for each purse I own!  Definitely a must-have product.

No comments:

Post a Comment