Friday 28 September 2012

Sampling evening fun for all



I still get really excited about launching new products,  and of course the Christmas Range is simply gorgeous,  and tonight we will be opening and sampling all the products.   My favorite simply has to be the Pomegranate Hair Care,  this has a luxurious smell that is quite divine.  A sulphate free cleansing strengthens and conditions your hair with beneficial soy proteins and amino acids, AND its safe for coloured hair and lets face it at 50ish I need ALL the above.

Another favorite I have to mention because I work in retail and am on my feet for 8+ hours a day,  and there is nothing like a pampering session for my feet at the end of the day. The delicious Peppermint foot care all wrapped up ....
And it also makes a lovely gift beautifully packaged with a pair of cosy socks ... you could always compliment it with the lovely peppermint body care set and get ready for the festive season with the all over tingly peppermint care.





So we will be having an early Christmas celebration and enjoying a glass of wine while trying all these exclusive skin care gifts,  the tantalizing smell of the Christmas range and aroma therapy,re
We will of course also be sampling all the other ranges including my all time favorite the Sea Salt Spa range this is a must in any stressful life,  and lets face it we all could do with a bit of pampering now and again.


I cannot leave without sharing the absolute queen of exclusive Christmas gifts,  and absolute treasure and presented in a stunning chest that will add grace to any dressing table:

 Mandarin Pomegranate. This lightly floral, fruity fragrance places you amidst a sun filled orchard, ripe with divine fruit. Give the gift of bliss with a luxurious set that includes Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Body Lotion, and Bath Salts in a beautifully designed keepsake chest.



And:  not forgetting the chance to try out our vegan approved,  cruelty free make up ranges.

So of course I am really  excited and cant wait to see everyone tonight and some new faces as well.  Gotta love this business .... I shall of be posting pics tomorrow watch this space.

If you would like to browse these products feel free to visit my website  http://yoursnaturally.MyArbonne.co.uk  

Or Visit    -   /http://www.arbonne.com/   
 and use the ID :441053582

No comments:

Post a Comment