Sunday 12 August 2012

Easy Living :)



Well what an amazing weekend,  LOVED the sun and yes I know its a British thing but who cant love being outside,  and cooking in the fresh air.  My sons and their girlfriends have been here for the week so its been a Happy noisy house.  Just have to say both girlfriends use Arbonne and have converted my sons so their has to be something special about the product.

My weekend started on Friday with an Arbonne Business Presentation,   always fun to do especially when you see some people actually getting it straight away,  and of course there are always the what,  "what is network marketing oooh that's not me",  or the "I don't use products".  I can try to explain about how its actually about redirecting your spend,  so ultimately you get paid to use the products you would be using everyday and teaching other people to do the same, simple really.  But unless you want to change and follow me well that's fine I am not in the business of selling but thank you for coming.  Very often its these very people who come back and say " well Actually "

Saturday was a blast went and swam at the gym and discussed the benefits of the Sea Salt Spa with some ladies who were intrigued with what I was using,  so at the very least I have a couple of sales all while in the comfort of a swimming pool love my job who wouldn't.

On Sunday I lady came to me and decided to sign up as a consultant she had looked into the business and seen the opportunity.   She lives in Kent which is perfect so my little empire is growing .....and having done an hour or so of work I am now relaxing in the back garden with the dogs in the sun.   Oh and blogging of course another way I get to share this Opportunity.  This is my job well over a couple of days and to be perfectly honest I truly Love what I do .....

No comments:

Post a Comment