Friday 18 May 2012

Love it when we get so much positive feed back had to share this one


"This has been the ONLY skin care line that has actually delivered what it claims to deliver. Iv'e bought Aveeno, and all the other skin care lines from cheap to expensive all garabage and did nothing. their eyecreams burned the skin around my eyes. I have very sensitive skin and my skin loves Arbonne and I have very noticable difference, including a unsightly mole that I have had on my cheek since I was a kid - wasn't using anything else, moles were GONE within to 2 months as was the discoloration that it left. The supplements, are the ONLY supplements that my stomach can handle all other vitamins that 'claim' to be all natural all upsent my stomach and cause intense bloating and pain. Arbonne supplements have yet to do that.
I bulked at the price too but my RE9 set has lasted me 6 months and I still have 1/2 of it left and I use it 2x a day! thats less then $60.00 (Canadian) a month for the set other cosmetic companies charge you $60.00 a BOTTLE for something that lasts you a month"


And that sums up my experience with this range as well .......just have to love it and the fact you can earn money whilst using the products awesome ......

No comments:

Post a Comment